Rogers Customers Score With Live Anywhere, Anytime Access to CBC’s coverage of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ On Demand, Online and On Mobile
Rogers will offer three ways to watch CBC’s coverage of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ as it happens and in replay. Rogers will carry all 64 matches, many of which will be broadcast during the Canadian workday, through Rogers On Demand Online, Rogers On Demand in HD and Rogers On Demand Mobile. All matches will be broadcast in English and a variety will be available in French, Spanish and Italian. With nearly two-thirds of tournament matches broadcast live from South Africa during the Canadian workday, Rogers On Demand Online will ensure Rogers customers don’t have to miss even a second of play.
Rogers’ full line-up of 2010 FIFA World Cup™ offerings include:
• Free, live-streaming and catch up of the tournament broadcast by CBC in English with a variety of matches available in French, Spanish and Italian, plus scores, schedules, game highlights, team and player previews and more available to Rogers customers on Rogers On Demand Online.
• Catch up and replay every second of tournament action available on Rogers On Demand, channel 100 in both high definition and standard definition in English with a variety of matches available in French, Spanish and Italian, included with all Rogers Cable TV subscriptions.
• All matches available for 30 days following their original broadcast on Rogers On Demand Online and Rogers On Demand.
• The FIFA World Cup™ Destination WAP portal, featuring ringtones and wallpapers, schedules and SMS alert packages, available free to all Rogers Wireless customers. Also customers can download the Rogers on Demand Mobile application to catch full live matches, highlights, and more available on Apple iPhone™ BlackBerry® and Android ™ devices. Customers can text SOCCER to 555 to gain access to the download portal. Rogers Wireless customers can sign up for Rogers On Demand Mobile for $5/month. Downloadable 2010 FIFA World Cup™ content is available for a $10 one-time charge.
NEW SINGLE FROM WRABEANZ
“Where The Wild Things Are” – WrabeanZ
Produced by MUNESHINE
Cuts provided by DJ Sonik
First single off “Everything Looks Better in White & Black” the debut EP from, Toronto, Canada up-and-comers, WrabeanZ, fully produced by Muneshine. Available for free download July 1st !!
Subtek Records strive to find the freshest tunes in Dubstep, DnB, and Breaks. At Subtek records we believe in promoting an environment for new artists to flourish, while being unrestricted by rules governed by the more commercial labels… One Inch Punch is a 10-track EP showcasing various artists. It is available to download from 31/05/10. One Inch Punch is an EP not restricted by genre, its an album that brings out the talent embedded in each track. With just one punch comes the crunch.
Send your 5-pocket jeans packing. Opt for Fidelity’s stretch Cargos and shake up your denim wardrobe!
T.I.T.S. (Two In The Shirt) will be releasing its Summer 2010 collection on Thursday June 3rd. This collection has everything from amazing collabs, great follow-ups, and the answers to a lot of demands.
- WHITE GIRL – Designed by Slie of the original T.I.T.S. Grafiti Crew, his inspiration was the reference to cocaine and he flipped it into a filthy ass shirt.
- END OF DAY collab with Revok 1- This collaboration was shot by Keegan Gibbs, it is what it is no explanation needed.
- CARTOON – Designed by Diego Moscoso formally of Supreme, Marc Jacobs, and now a continuing contributor to T.I.T.S. Brand.
- BRING EM OUT - Features the sexy Nikki Benz that is now available in limited color ways.
- ICE CREAM – Designed by I.AM who has done previous shirts Falcon, Umbrella, and 1’s and 2’s to name a few. I.AM has teamed up with us and will be doing one of a kind artwork (canvases and sketch drawings) that will be sold exclusively on ShopTits.com
- The women followers have been requesting something just for them and after tons of emails it was decided that “Wifey” tank tops would be the best idea. These tank tops are a higher end quality, non-ribbed, longer length, and a lower scoop. This was a great choice because you will still get the comfort of your basic tank but was cut to show off a woman’s curves. There is multiple color ways and you can choose if you are a “Future Ex Wifey” or “Wifey Material.”
Last but not least it wouldn’t be summer with new towels and of course board shorts. The towels will be available in three designs, Taste It, The Lac, and Flawless 2. T.I.T.S. towels are great for those who always like to be on top. The board shorts will also be available in 3 designs, Flawless, Umbrella, and Forbidden Fruit. Both of these will be in the second half of the summer drop.
Barely Hangin’ On’s jazz infused beats and live instrumentation make it unlike any other recent hip-hop record to date. In fact, the album was completely remixed after it was finished. Amad-Jamal and his partna Colonious Funk (of The Solution) added live base, drums and sound to all 13 tracks.
Because of the remix, the record was delayed for almost a year, but Jamal hopes listeners will find the album worth the wait. On “Boy Meets Girl,” Jamal laughs at himself and the irony of lost love, while offering the message that pain is about progress and that all experiences—good and bad—open your mind to new truths. “Stop Fuckin’ Around” is an ode to the emcee’s mother, where he recalls her often futile warnings against tagging buses and cruising the Crenshaw strip. On “Going Postal” Amad-Jamal recalls his frustration with his day job as a mortgage lender.
Amad-Jamal has been around Los Angeles music scene since the late ‘90s. In 1999 he formed with the group The Solution with Salt Lake City producer Brisk One, Colonious Funk (base), Kurt Fagan (drums), DJ Kai Wing, Nongenetic (MC) and vocals by Maaya Ota aka Lady Dragon. In 2000, he met ABB Records’ Beni B. and, with Rakaa Evidence, and Defari released the maxi-single “The Renaissance.” Later he released “LA City” with Evidence. Jamal was featured on ABB’s “Always Bigger & Better” Volume 1 where he recorded “What I Need” with DJ Khalil (of Self Scientific).
In 2003, Amad-Jamal was the only West Coast artist booked for the Rock Steady Tour and has performed live and toured with the industry greats including the Beat Junkies, RZA, Defari, Talib Kweli, Cali Agents, Prince Po, KRS-ONE, Myka 9, Dilated Peoples, Freestyle Fellowship, Mr. Fab, Zion I, Prince Paul, Saul Williams, Mos Def, Wu-Tang Clan, Eminem, Q-Tip, Little Brother, and Bahamadia.
Born and raised in LA, Amad-Jamal, named by his mother after the famous Jazz legend, had a pretty typical upbringing, listening to N.W.A records and free styling at The Good Life Café as a teen. He attended John Burrows Jr High with Rakaa Iriscience where they were both immersed in the graffiti scene.
“There must have been something in the water at my college,” quips Amad-Jamal who attended Clark Atlanta University with the likes of Lil’ John, Arrested Development’s Speech, and Saul Williams.
A distinctly Los Angeles record, Barely Hangin’ On harkens back to an earlier time in hip-hop (both sonically and topically) while simultaneously being an entirely modern album.