In celebration of the all-new Kaboom! Magazine website. Kaboom! teams up with the hottest DJ coming out of the West Coast in Power 106′s DJ Carisma for the debut of the brand new mixtape series of the same title; Brand New. Brand New is filled with exclusives, world premieres, and the hottest new records from today’s biggest and bright artists in music. The 34-tracks filled tape is incredible. Joining the celebration is French Montana, Problem, 2 Chainz, Young Jeezy, Honey Cocaine, Compton’s Buck, Kyd Ayo, Revenge of the Nerds, Sage the Gemini, Tyga, Starting Six, E-40, Wale, Future, and many more.
Louisiana artist, Chance Jolivette, comes back with another work of art. Though he may not be universally known, his work ethic never falters. Since 2008, he has dropped over 30 mixtapes on the internet and the streets; along with numerous guest appearances and songs added to compilations.
THE WORLD IS OURS is Jolivette’s latest project and maybe the most powerful piece of work from the MC. T.W.I.O. is influenced by the Scarface film. Not glorifying the culture or gangster lifestyle but the mindset that you can be whatever you want to be. The world isn’t mine. The world isn’t yours. THE WORLD IS OURS.
The 17 track album holds a plethera of songs with different perspectives, vibes, and messages. Songs like Coldest Nigga Walking , My Own Boss, 24/7, and I’m Doin’ Me add the braggadocios aesthetic to the album. This body of work is jam-packed with hard hitting beats, lyrical verses, and rapid fire delivery. Songs such as The Struggle, Focused, Trying to Live Out My Dreams, Gimme My Flowers While I Can Still Smell ‘Em bring the soul to the project; heart felt verses and tearjerkers along the way. The honesty, integrity, and style of this project will shed light that all Louisiana rappers are not the same.
The ups and downs on this mixtape will keep you engaged from start to finish. If Chance Jolivette has not been on your radar, he will be after listening to The World is Ours. And in the end, you will feel like it is possible for the world to truly be yours.
Full Circle Project by AEON Attire is selling AEON Full Circle Scarves and for every single scarf we sell, we will donate one brand new full circle scarf to a homeless person in need through shelters like Covenant House, Eva’s Initiative and the United Way.
One Shot recently released his 3rd single entitled: “The Dirtiest” prod by Stone Beast and it has been making noise in the hip hop world with over 2000 downloads in less then 2 weeks. Now One Shot has dropped the official video directed by 16 pads and will feature none other then adult film star Priya Anjali Rai.
This will be Priya Rai first official music video, however she is no stranger to camera appearing in many adult films over the last couple years.
This track is the 3rd single from his brand new mixtape: “2 Paper J Red Gatorade” which is set for release later this month.
The Dirtiest FREE mp3: http://www2.zshare.ma/rikcut0ci5mh/The_Dirtiest.mp3.html
Raised in Brooklyn, NY artist History always had a desire to make music. He started at the age of 9 and 10 years later he finally releases his highly anticipated EP “B4 I Told You” which includes his Soulful/Funky 80′s & 90′s sound mixed with todays Hip Hop and Pop, he brings a new sound which he calls music for the pimps. Enjoy.
By beginning with writing and performing songs during his highschool period, DraMatiQue quickly discovered his creativity and passion for music. Shortly thereafter, DraMatiQue released his first LP featuring BenFlowz. The album received rave reviews accross the USA including a feature in the indie hip hop section in the May 2008 edition of “THE SOURCE” magazine as well as other music publications and even garnered a coveted spot in urb.com’s NEXT 1000 listing. The positive feedback from the album has also earned DraMatiQue recognition as GoTv networks.com HIP HOP OFFICIAL ARTIST OF THE WEEK as well as promotional appearances on various radio stations including the L.A. WAKE UP SHOW hosted by Sway and Tec on Power 106 FM.
Opening for acts such as A+, Mc Breed, Talib Kweli, WuTang Clan , Mims, and Tha Alkaholiks, DraMatiQue amazed with his stage presence and his fanbase grew tremendously. Back to the recording studio after a successful promotional tour in 2008 and releasing several mixtapes, DraMatiQue began working on his first solo industry project, ” Kill The Game Mixtape “. Mixed and hosted NYC’s well known DJ Omega Red , this superbly constructed mixtape soars to unbelievable new heights artistically by infusing radio friendly mainstream oriented production with a fresh, newly revamped sound that undoubtedly showcases DraMatiQue’s remarkable talents as an innovative hip-hop artist while undeniably entertaining the listener.
Highlighted by sixteen infectious yet memorable tracks including ” AfterLife “, ” Dime A Dozen “, ” I Need Luv ” ( an impressive remake of the classic LL Cool J hip hop love anthem ), ” Swaggeriffic ” & more….DraMatiQue delivers a solid cutting edge project that creatively enhances his growth and cleverly lays the groundwork for a promising career as a rising West Coast hip-hop superstar. Complimented by mezmerizing wordplay and a spectacular delivery, ” Kill The Game Mixtape ” continues to solidify DraMatiQue in the forefront as an emerging force to be reckoned with in the music industry.
1. Georges St-Pierre (23-2) – Previous Rank (1) – Canada’s top fighter returned from lengthy injury to unify the UFC Welterweight titles at UFC 154. Carlos Condit, the second best Welterweight in the world and Interim UFC champion, was outclassed by GSP from start to finish as Georges displayed his brilliance once again. Next fight: vs Nick Diaz at UFC 158 on March 16
2. Rory MacDonald (14-1) – Previous Rank (2) - After smashing Che Mills, Rory MacDonald took on BJ Penn at UFC on FOX 5. In the fight, Rory smashed BJ Penn leaving no doubt in anyone’s mind that this Canadian prodigy had eclipsed The Prodigy. After the fight, MacDonald asked for the chance to avenge his sole loss. He got what he asked for and will face the former Interim UFC Welterweight champion next. Can Rory hold onto the victory that he let slip out of his grasp last time with only seconds left? Next Fight: vs Carlos Condit at UFC 158 on March 16.
3. Jordan Mein (26-8) – Previous Rank (4) - ‘Young Gun’ has come back strong since losing to Tyrone Woodley. First, Jordan won a decision against Tyler Stinson, which, for some reason, was on the undercard of a Strikeforce event. Then, Score Fighting Series took advantage of a lack of Strikeforce fights for Mein and booked him in the main event of their seventh show. The result was a spectacular finish of former UFC fighter Forrest Petz. Hopefully, Jordan Mein gets moved to the UFC with Strikeforce closing its doors. He belongs there! Next fight: TBD.
4. Ryan Ford (19-4) – Previous Rank (5) - The Real Deal keeps climbing the Welterweight rankings on the heels of a three fight win streak. In his last bout, the Edmonton scrapper pounded on Kyle Baker at Bellator 79 for three rounds. Despite not finishing Baker with the usual Ryan Ford flair (see Luis Santos, Ricky Goodall for that), the win was Ford’s second consecutive in Bellator and his seventh win out of his last eight fights. It would be nice to see him in a Bellator tournament! Next fight: vs TBD.
5. Sean Pierson (13-6) – Previous Rank (7) – On the verge of being released by the UFC for a third loss, Sean Pierson showed that he performs well when his back is against the wall by winning two consecutive UFC fights in three months. First, ‘The Punisher’ bested Jake Hecht and then he defeated Lance Benoist at UFC 152. Pierson displayed a ton of heart against Benoist by withstanding some tremendous blows in the third round after winning the first two. Next up for Sean is some well-deserved recovery time. Next fight: vs TBD
6. Chris Clements (11-4) – Previous Rank (6) - After defeating Keith Wisniewski at UFC 145, ‘The Menace’ had a chance to fight for the UFC in front of a Canadian audience at UFC 149. Going into the fight with an injury, Chris Clements decided to fight anyways where he was eventually submitted by Matt Riddle in the third round. After the fight, Clements went for surgery to repair his injury and he also got his loss changed to a No Contest when Riddle tested positive for marijuana. Next fight: vs TBD
7. Nordine Taleb (8-2) Previous Rank (8) – Despite a disappointing performance against Marius Zaromskis, Nordine Taleb still improves his rank by one spot due to Claude Patrick being removed from the list due to inactivity. In his Bellator 74 fight against Zaromskis, Taleb did not look like the fighter who won his previous seven consecutive fights. Let’s hope it was a bad day and Nordine rips off another seven wins in a row! Next fight: vs TBD.
8. Tyson Steele (10-1) – Previous Rank (NR) – The Man of Steele makes an impressive debut on the Top 10 Welterweights by virtue of his outstanding victory at the World Series of Fighting. In the fight, Tyson Steele maneuvered out of some Gregor Gracie submission attempts before moving in for the finish after hurting Gracie. Steele really displayed a killer instinct in the fight in what is his best performance to date. Next fight: vs TBD.
9. Alex Garcia (8-1) – Previous Rank (9) - Alex Garcia returned from his lengthy injury with a win over journeyman Stephan Lamarche. Now that the ring rust has been shaken off, Garcia is going to have to face tougher opposition or risk being leapfrogged by fighters just like Tyson Steele did to him this rankings period. Make no mistake, ‘The Dominican Nightmare’ is one of the better talents at Welterweight in Canada. He just needs to start hitting better opponents. Next fight: TBD.
10. Joel Powell (5-3) – Previous Rank (NR) – Why does a fighter like Joel Powell with a measly 5-3 record deserve to be ranked in the Top 10? Well, since his return to MMA in 2011 after a three year absence, Powell is 4-1 with his sole loss being a fight of the night against a UFC veteran Joe Doerksen at Middleweight! Quite frankly, with Derek Medler being removed due to inactivity, Powell made replacing Medler an easy decision thanks to dominating wins over ‘Outside the Top 10′ fighters like Brandt Dewsbery and Advin Omic. The only question left is ‘Why isn’t Alex Caporicci and the Score Fighting Series getting off their butts and booking Powell vs Ryan Dickson at Score Fighting Series 8?’ Next fight: TBD
Fighters who dropped out of Top 10 – Claude Patrick (was 3rd, inactive for year), Derek Medler (was 10th, inactive)
Just out of Top 10 (in no order):
Brandt Dewsbery (10-2-1)
Sheldon Westcott (6-1-1)
Ryan McGillivray (12-6-1)
Advin Omic (11-3)
Ryan Dickson (5-0)
Nathan Gunn (10-3)
Ryan Machan (17-8)
Richard Arsenault (8-1)
Maddy O’Reilly has been chosen to fill the ruby slippers of Dorothy in director Will Ryder’s long-planned Wizard of Oz XXX.
The movie starts shooting in early 2013 and will coincide with the new Wizard of Oz film heading to theaters (Sam Raimi’s Oz: The Great and Powerful, starring Mila Kunis and Rachel Weisz). Wizard of Oz XXX will be a musical and, according to Ryder, “the biggest movie [he] has ever done.”
Ryder commented, “This is a major league role, and after an industry-wide search, we feel Maddy is the perfect girl to play Dorothy. My gut instinct is that this girl will be a superstar, and this is the role that will make her career. Some girls have the ‘X’ factor, and Maddy stands uniquely qualified for the lead role of Dorothy in what could be porn’s greatest movie ever. I love this girl. She is sweet and innocent, but between her legs burns a fire from hell and that’s a very good thing.”
O’Reilly will also be seen in Elegant Angel Productions’ soon to release Best New Starlets 2013, and is featured in the new HUF x Van Styles 2013 Photo Calendar, about which you can find more information at http://vanstyles.wazala.com/.
OhMiBod’s new iPhone app is an intuitive, sexy interface developed to control all of OhMiBod’s personal massagers. Imagine having infinite intensity and pattern control with just the touch of your fingers. Using the multitouch screen on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you can visually control any connected OhMiBod vibe.
Discover the excitement of exploring vibrations that are just right for you!
- Move your finger up and down on the touchscreen to change the speed of vibration in real time.
- Save and name your favorite patterns. Reorder your favorites so they appear on your quick picks.
- Move your finger left and right on the touchscreen to change the strength of vibration, from teasing to intense.
- Touch the screen with two fingers to create complex and endless arrays of vibration patterns.
- Simply lift your finger at any point from the touchscreen to keep the current vibration in action. App will continue operating, hands free.
- Shake the iPhone to reset the app, and stop all vibration.
- Compatible with almost all of OhMiBod’s line of personal music driven massagers including the wireless Freestyle range, as well as Naughtibod, Better than Chocolate (Music Edition). (The APP is NOT compatible with Club Vibe 2.OH!)
For more info visit: www.ohmibod.com
After the release of the video for, Reef The Lost Cauze’s, first single Massive Your High produced and directed by Caliph-NOW comes his new mixtape Reef The Lost Cauze Is Dead featuring production from Caliph-NOW and Dumhi.
We are a hip hop group from Houston Tx. This album only features Justin Giants & Briddicks in Bizarre State. The album Bizarre State was recorded by them and produced by Justin Giants. Everything dealing with Bizarre State is done in house, from music to ads etc.
I am an 25 year old aspiring musician and actor living in New York City by way of Maryland. I am a hip hop artist that blends r & b, rock, and pop. I have a unique sound. I have made three music videos since June. My latest song/video is called “Lets Chill” and it features Tank on the hook.
Austin, Texas, live music scene staples Crew54 (Killeen) make a triumphant return with their new EP “BRB…” produced entirely by Austin’s S. Killz. The duo of Eric “M.O.S.” Morgan and Jonathan “G-Christ” Gilchrist made this new record to mark G-Christ’s return from military service in Afghanistan.
“BRB…” boasts a more Southern musical style then Crew54′s typical aggressive soul and boom bap tracks. Featuring guess appearances by Bavu Blakes, Sonia Moore, and Carter Arrington, “BRB…” is a another addition to the catalog that will take listeners on a new path is the journey of Crew54.
“Vibrations” is the second single from Crew54′s BRB… E.P.
Once again with production handled by S. Killz, Crew54 enlists the talents of one of Texas’ best wordsmiths Bavu Blakes and illustrious voice of Sonia Moore (singer on M.C. Hammer’s 2 Legit 2 Quit.)
The Vibrations video will be released shortly.
Chicago’s TreStyle releases his newest video “The Jungle” from his latest Mixtape Dark Days Bright Nights. Produced by Kurtis Toledo and shot by AT7iLA “The Jungle” is a great showing of TreStyle’s skilled delivery and word play.
A factotum is a person with many jobs, activities, or responsibilities. Artists are truly factotums. Specifically in the Hip-Hop community in Detroit and Metro Detroit, almost all the amazing artists are factotums. We have the responsibility to carry on tradition, promote our art, build a career despite the odds, and hone our level of artistry while often working day or night jobs (sometimes both). This album is dedicated to all the factotums in the Detroit and Michigan Hip-Hop community. PEACE